Creve Coeur Municipal Court
The Court Office will be available for questions, calls and other court operations during regular business hours. We will not be taking physical documentation or payments in-person at the office.
You may call our office at 314-432-8844 or visit our website for additional information and updates regarding our operations. Please check back often as information is constantly changing as new orders and rules are issued and it does take some time to get information updated and posted.
When a court date is canceled, notices will be mailed to the last known address on file with the court. As delivery of notices may be affected & court date information for cases is publicly available, please review your case on either of the sites listed for your current court date. Please note it may take a week before the records are all fully updated. You may also call the court office during business hours for court date information.
- For tickets issued PRIOR to June 5, 2019: www.municourt.net
- For tickets issued AFTER June 5, 2019: www.courts.mo.gov/casenet
- There will be no cash or in person credit transactions at this time. If you have a check or money order you may use the drop box located in the lobby (do not deposit cash). Please be sure to include any necessary paperwork with your payment. If you wish to make a credit card payment, you may do so after reviewing your case on either of the sites listed below.
- For those with "Recommendations"
Please submit your paperwork to the court PRIOR to making payment. Failure to do so may result in you inadvertently entering a guilty plea and a conviction being entered on your case or paying the wrong amount.
- Submit a signed copy of your recommendation to the Court via drop-box, mail or email to email@example.com.
- Wait approximately 2 business days for your record to be updated (or more depending on the volume of cases being updated by the courts or interruptions to business hour services). Please review your case on the appropriate website to ensure your recommendation charge and amount have been entered. If so, you may then make a payment.
If you are submitting any other documentation to the Court (probation requirements, proof of driving school completion, AA meeting information, signed paperwork, etc.) you may use our dropbox, mail or send copies to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are an Attorney and your client's case was issued after June 5, 2019, you are required to e-file your information to the Court using the Missouri CaseNet program.
Only cases prior to June 5, 2019, may be faxed or emailed to the address listed:
Creve Coeur Municipal Court300 N. New Ballas Road, Creve Coeur, MO 63141FAX: 314-432-1962Email: email@example.com
As this is a constantly changing national event, our staffing, policies and orders may abruptly change. We urge you to review the City’s website and visit the Court’s page for the most up to date information.
Please note that due to the number of items which may be changed it may take a few days to update the site and update court records. We thank you for your patience and understanding during this time.
The Judicial and Administrative Staff of the Creve Coeur Municipal Division
Municipal Court Sessions/Dockets
- Municipal Court is held
at:Creve Coeur Government Center, 300 N. New Ballas Rd., Creve Coeur, MO 63141.
- The Municipal Court has up to three sessions monthly on Wednesday evenings at 5:00 p.m. Payment dockets begin at 5:00 p.m. and Housing at 4:00 p.m.
- Dockets are held on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- All individuals summonsed to
courtmust sign in on the night of court in order to have their case(s) heard.
- All persons attending court are required to pass through the metal detector and are subject to search.
- All personal items are also subject to search.
- Dress accordingly for a court appearance.
- Court sessions with the City of Creve Coeur Municipal Court are open to the public. However, please keep in mind that space in the courtroom is limited and court proceedings require a quiet audience.
VIOLATION BUREAU HOURS OF OPERATION
- Violation payments, which may be paid outside of court proceedings, may be paid in person during the office hours of 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. Wednesday the cashier's office closes at 3:30 p.m.
- The Municipal Court Office is closed on weekends and most holidays.
- For after hour payments, a drop box is located inside the rear lobby entrance next to the Violations Bureau window.
- Online Payment Information:
- The Court Violations Bureau is located in the rear of the building inside the lobby entrance.
- The Court office is open every day but court dates until 5:00 pm for
filingof information. You may also utilize the drop box for submission of paperwork after hours (due to the number of items submitted, please bundle your paperwork in a secure manner prior to submission to the drop box) or you may fax your paperwork to 314-432-1962.
Municipal Court Staff
The Court is administratively operated by the Court Administrator with the assistance of the Court Clerk staff. The Municipal Judge is appointed to a four-year term and has authority over all court operations.