Trash, Yard Waste & Recycling
Services The City of Creve Coeur provides trash collection, yard waste collection and recycling. The city contracts solid waste collection through a competitive bidding process. Republic Services is the current garbage, rubbish and recyclable material service provider for the City of Creve Coeur residents.
As of July 1, 2017, valet / rear yard removal of trash increased to $15.00 per month. Residents may change their service to curbside by contacting Republic Services at 636/947-5959. Changes must be completed by June 30. A one-time cart delivery fee of $15.00 will be charged. Thank you.
If you are a new resident wishing to initiate pick-up service, please contact Republic Services directly at 636/947-5959.
Find out more about the following services:
12976 St. Charles Rock Rd.
Bridgeton, MO 63044
Customer Service Phone: (636) 947-5959
Tips for Proper Disposal of Trash, Yard Waste & Recycling
- All items must be out by 7:00 am. Drivers have no set time frame. There are no return trips if pickup is missed due to putting it out later than 7:00 am. This is for trash, yard waste and recyclable services.
- Republic Services drivers can work up to 6:30 pm. There is no need to call if they have not arrived before that time. Please be patient.
- All boxes and cardboard must be flattened down and into no larger than 3' x 3' sections. If not, they will not be taken.
- Construction debris stuffed into trash containers or placed next to the containers will not be taken.
- Unusual items are considered bulk items. Bulk items are only picked up by appointment. Call Republic Services directly to schedule a bulk pickup at (636) 947-5959.
- Make sure recycle toters are placed away from your mailbox to allow the automated truck enough room to maneuver.
- All yard waste not placed in Republic Services bags or toters must have Republic Services Stickers placed on them in order to be picked up. Residents may purchase the bags and stickers at City Hall, Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.