PLEASE BE ADVISED: The Prosecutor's Office is NOT part of the Municipal Court. You must submit your paperwork to the proper office for processing. All requests for recommendations MUST be submitted to the Office of the Municipal Prosecutor separately from any court documentation.
Entry of Appearance / Discovery Request
- Mail your entry of appearance and request for discovery (if applicable) to: City of Creve Coeur Municipal Court, 300 N. New Ballas Rd., Creve Coeur, MO 63141
- Include a self-addressed stamped envelope for faster return service if you desire a date stamped 'filed' copy be returned to you.
- If you know or anticipate your discovery request will involve duplication of video evidence, you must provide either a blank DVD-R or an unused/unopened flash/jump drive for coping purposes. Flash/jump drives work best and tend to be of better quality. Please note that most electronic materials resulting from a DWI arrest are over 32 GB, so please plan accordingly. You must include the appropriate mailing materials, postage pre-paid, for return of service.
- The Municipal Court also accepts entries via www.lawsourcelive.com (formally the Muni Project).
- Entries should be submitted at least a day prior to the scheduled court date. Due to the volume of information submitted, entries received the day of court will not be processed on that date.
- Due to the volume of calls the Municipal Court Office receives on the day of court, if you wish to confirm receipt of your entry, please do not call the Municipal Court Office. Instead, submit a “return receipt” copy of your entry which will be date stamped and returned to you. You may also view your entry update on www.municourt.net.
- For additional information, please see the Office of the Municipal Prosecutor section on this website.
- PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING COURT ORDER FOR RULES PERTAINING TO FILING PROCEDURES AND REQUESTING A RECOMMENDATION. - ORDER OF THE COURT