PLEASE BE ADVISED: The Prosecutor's Office is NOT part of the Municipal Court. You must submit your paperwork to the proper office for processing. All requests for recommendations MUST be submitted to the Office of the Municipal Prosecutor separately from any court documentation.
Entry of Appearance / Request for Continuance
- Mail your entry of appearance to: City of Creve Coeur Municipal Court, 300 N. New Ballas Rd., Creve Coeur, MO 63141
- Include a self-addressed stamped envelope for faster return service if you desire a date stamped 'filed' copy be returned to you.
- If you are unable to appear on the court date as scheduled, you must submit a Request for a Continuance to the Court Office PRIOR to the court date. DO NOT call the Court Office for a continuance. All requests must be in writing to be presented to the Judge and include a reason for consideration of the request. You may follow your case information on www.municourt.net or wait for the mailed/faxed response. If you file a request within 2 days prior to the scheduled court hearing, your request may not be seen by the Judge prior to hearing. Please review www.municourt.net up to 3pm on the court date for immediate continuance notification or appear as scheduled.
- Due to the volume of calls the Municipal Court Office receives on the day of court, if you wish to confirm receipt of your entry, please do not call the Municipal Court Office. Instead, submit a “return receipt” copy of your entry which will be date stamped and returned to you. You may view your entry & continuance information on www.municourt.net.
- For additional information, please see the Office of the Municipal Prosecutor section on this website.
- PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING COURT ORDER FOR RULES PERTAINING TO FILING PROCEDURES AND REQUESTING A RECOMMENDATION (original order December 2016, updated May 2018). - ORDER OF THE COURT