Business License RequirementsA business license is required for all Creve Coeur businesses. Doctors, attorneys, CPAs and non-profit organizations are exempt from a City business license. However, a Certificate of Occupancy is still required.
Please complete and return the paper business license application form to 300 N. New Ballas Road – Finance Department.
Certificate of OccupancyAll Creve Coeur businesses are required to have a Certificate of Occupancy.
Operating a home-based business:
License Renewal All Creve Coeur businesses are required to renew their business license each year by December 31, but no later than March 15 to avoid penalties.
Businesses may renew their license by completing one of the three options below:
- Return the business license renewal form mailed to your business with payment and any required documentation to 300 N. New Ballas Road – Finance Department.
- Renew your business license online by following these instructions.
- Complete and return the paper business license application form with payment and any required documentation to 300 N. New Ballas Road – Finance Department.
For more information, contact Anne Cronin at (314) 442-2068.
- Checklist for Starting a New Business
- Business License Application/Renewal for 2020 [PDF]
- Vending License
- Liquor License
- Solicitor Permit Application
- Massage Business Permit and/or Massage Therapist Permit Application
- Renewal Application for Massage Therapist Permit
- Garage and Estate Sale Permit
- Mobile Food Truck Application