Trash, Yard Waste & Recycling
Please note that collection services will delayed one day due to the Labor Day holiday on Monday, September 5th. Monday routes will move to Tuesday, Tuesday routes to Wednesday, Thursday routes to Friday and Friday's routes will move to Saturday. Thank you.
The City of Creve Coeur provides trash collection, yard waste collection and recycling. The city contracts solid waste collection through a competitive bidding process. Republic Services
is the current garbage, rubbish and recyclable material service provider for the City of Creve Coeur residents.
If you are a new resident wishing to initiate pick-up service, please contact Republic Services directly at 636/947-5959.
Find out more about the following services:
12976 St. Charles Rock Rd.
Bridgeton, MO 63044
Customer Service Phone: (636) 947-5959
Tips for Proper Disposal of Trash, Yard Waste & Recycling
- All items must be out by 7:00 am. Drivers have no set time frame. There are no return trips if pickup is missed due to putting it out later than 7:00 am. This is for trash, yard waste and recyclable services.
- Republic Services drivers can work up to 6:30PM. There is no need to call if they have not arrived before that time. Please be patient.
- All boxes and cardboard must be flattened down and into no larger than 3' x 3' sections. If not, they will not be taken.
- Construction debris stuffed into trash containers or placed next to the containers will not be taken.
- Unusual items are considered bulk items. Bulk items are only picked up by appointment. Call Republic Services directly to schedule a bulk pickup at (636) 947-5959.
- Make sure recycle toters are placed away from your mailbox to allow the automated truck enough room to maneuver.
- All Yard Waste not placed in Republic Services bags or toters must have Republic Services Stickers placed on them in order to be picked up. Residents may purchase the bags and stickers at City Hall, Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm.