Trash, Yard Waste & Recycling
The City of Creve Coeur provides trash collection, yard waste collection and recycling. The city contracts solid waste collection through a competitive bidding process. Republic Services
is the current garbage, rubbish and recyclable material service provider for the City of Creve Coeur residents.
The city's contract with Republic Services will expire on June 30, 2014. After extensive research, public input and discussion, the city sought bids for collection services. Several bids were received and reviewed. At the November 25 City Council meeting, a resolution authorizing execution of a five-year agreement with Republic Services to provide trash, recycling and yard waste collection was not approved. The City Council is expected to consider an extension of its current agreement with Republic Services in January. An extension would maintain current service levels through June 30, 2017. For more detailed information, please review the November 25 City Council agenda packet
Trash and Recycling Public Meeting PowerPoint Presentation of May 7, 2013
Correction Release Issued Following Inaccurate Account of November 12 City Council Meeting Discussion
If you are a new resident wishing to initiate pick-up service, please contact the City of Creve Coeur Finance Department
at (314) 432-6000.
Find out more about the following services:
12976 St. Charles Rock Rd.
Bridgeton, MO 63044
Customer Service Phone: (636) 947-5959
Tips for Proper Disposal of Trash, Yard Waste & Recycling
- All items must be out by 7:00 am. Drivers have no set time frame. There are no return trips if pickup is missed due to putting it out later than 7:00 am. This is for trash, yard waste and recyclable services.
- Republic Services drivers can work up to 6:30 p.m. There is no need to call if they have not arrived before that time. Please be patient.
- All boxes and cardboard must be flattened down and into no larger than 3' x 3' sections. If not, they will not be taken.
- Construction debris stuffed into trash containers or placed next to the containers will not be taken.
- Unusual items are considered bulk items. Bulk items are only picked up by appointment. Call Republic Services directly to schedule a bulk pickup at (636) 947-5959.
- Make sure recycle toters are placed away from your mailbox to allow the automated truck enough room to maneuver.
- All Yard Waste not placed in Republic Services bags or toters must have Allied Waste Stickers placed on them in order to be picked up. Residents may purchase the bags and stickers at City Hall, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.