Trash, Yard Waste & Recycling
The City of Creve Coeur provides trash collection, yard waste collection and recycling. The city contracts solid waste collection through a competitive bidding process. Allied Waste
is the current garbage, rubbish and recyclable material service provider for the City of Creve Coeur residents.
The city's contract with Allied Waste will expire on June 30, 2014. The city is in the process of examining options for the upcoming bid for a new 5-year contract. Issues to be examined are current service levels, market trends and associated costs as well as input from the public. The goal is to obtain input and direction through discussions with residents regarding the desired trash and recycling services for the next 5-year contract. Submit your comments now!
Trash and Recycling Public Meeting PowerPoint Presentation of May 7, 2013
If you are a new resident wishing to initiate pick-up service, please contact the City of Creve Coeur Finance Department
at (314) 432-6000.
Find out more about the following services:
12976 St. Charles Rock Rd.
Bridgeton, MO 63044
Customer Service Phone: (636) 947-5959
Tips for Proper Disposal of Trash, Yard Waste & Recycling
- All items must be out by 7:00 am. Drivers have no set time frame. There are no return trips if pickup is missed due to putting it out later than 7:00 am. This is for trash, yard waste and recyclable services.
- Allied Waste drivers can work up to 6:30PM. There is no need to call if they have not arrived before that time. Please be patient.
- All boxes and cardboard must be flattened down and into no larger than 3' x 3' sections. If not, they will not be taken.
- Construction debris stuffed into trash containers or placed next to the containers will not be taken.
- Unusual items are considered bulk items. Bulk items are only picked up by appointment. Call Allied Waste directly to schedule a bulk pickup at (636) 947-5959.
- Make sure recycle toters are placed away from your mailbox to allow the automated truck enough room to maneuver.
- All Yard Waste not placed in Allied Waste bags or toters must have Allied Waste Stickers placed on them in order to be picked up. Residents may purchase the bags and stickers at City Hall, Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm.