Weekly rear yard trash services are provided to single-family residents free of charge. Collection day is determined by ward:
- Ward I - Monday
- Ward II - Tuesday
- Ward III - Thursday
- Ward IV - Friday
- The city contracts with Republic Services for trash services.
- The city's contract requires that rear yard pick-up of kitchen trash be placed in a container.
- The container must have a lid and handles and be limited to 50 pounds.
- Republic Services offers a rental program for a small monthly fee offering a 90-gallon container to hold trash.
Disabled services are available for residents who are physically unable to push their trash cart to the curb. To qualify for this assistance program residents must:
This program is for trash removal only. Recycling and yard waste must be brought to the curb for collection.
- Provide a doctor's note confirming the condition and forward to Republic Services annually.
- Confirm that there is no one else in the household that is capable of bringing trash to the curb.
For any of the above additional services and more information, please contact Republic Services directly at 636/947-5959.
Disposal of bulky items, white goods and construction debris can be arranged for an additional fee by contacting Republic Services directly at (636) 947-5959. A second trash collection can also be arranged for a small fee by contacting Republic Services.