Chief of Police
300 N. New Ballas Rd.
Phone: (314) 872-2523
Fax: (314) 432-5691
Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
The Committee consists of seven to nine members who each serve a three-year term.
Primary responsibilities and duties of the Committee include:
- Assisting the Chief of Police and the Department in maintaining the highest quality and standards of police work.
- Assisting the Chief of Police by providing advice, counsel and action to maintain the standards of integrity, efficiency and morale in the Police Department.
- Participating in the implementation of the traffic-related portions of the Comprehensive Plan.
- Participating in the implementation of the Creve Coeur Traffic Calming/Traffic Mitigation program.
- Reviewing the traffic impact of selected public works and private development projects as requested by the City Council or the Planning and Zoning Commission.
- Proactively encouraging public and private sector efforts to use and develop alternative modes of transportation within the City of Creve Coeur.
- Reviewing and assisting in the formulation of new city policies for traffic management.
To find out more about the roles and guidelines of appointed and elected City positions, read A Citizens Advisory Guide to Boards, Committees and Commissions