Currently, there are no openings on the Stormwater Committee. Engineers, developers, contractors and residents are encouraged to apply to serve on the committee as openings do occur and applications of interested candidates are kept on file. Volunteers for the vacancies must be residents of Creve Coeur. A background in stormwater management is preferred, but not required.
If you are interested in serving on this committee, please contact Debbie Ryan, City Clerk, at (314) 872-2517. The application can be completed online.
Director of Public Works
300 N. New Ballas Rd.
Creve Coeur, MO 63141
Phone: (314) 442-2533
The committee consists of seven members who each serve a three-year term.
Primary responsibilities and duties include:
To find out more about the roles and guidelines of appointed and elected City positions, read A Citizens Advisory Guide to Boards, Committees and Commissions.
- Reviewing each problem location that is referred to them by a property owner or city staff
- Making a determination as to an appropriate design solution to the problem and recommending a solution to the City Council.
Stormwater Master Plan
- Tom D'Alfonso, Committee Member
- George Orton, Committee Member
- Judith Campbell, Committee Member
- Martin Jaffe, Committee Chair
- Richard Koch, Committee Vice-Chair
- Laura Catalano, Committee Member
- James Myers, Committee Member
- Patti Hare, Recording Secretary
- James Faron, Council Liaison - Ward 1
The Stormwater Committee recently updated the City's Stormwater Master Plan which was adopted on December 10, 2012, by the City Council. All documents are available at the Government Center. For questions, please contact Jim Heines, Director of Public Works, at (314) 872-2533.