Entry of Appearance / Discovery Request
- Mail your entry of appearance and request for discovery (if applicable) to: City of Creve Coeur Municipal Court, Attention: Richard Bresnahan, City Prosecutor, 300 N. New Ballas Rd., Creve Coeur, MO 63141
- Include a self-addressed stamped envelope for faster return service. You may make your request to the attention of Richard Bresnahan, City Prosecutor.
Entry / Recommendation Request
- The Municipal Court now is accepting entries and recommendation requests via www.lawsourcelive.com (formally the Muni Project).
- The Municipal Prosecutor will review requests during the week of the scheduled court date. You will receive a new date for either appearance or payment on the recommendation response.
- If you have filed a request before the scheduled court date, do not appear on the court date. No court file will be available for review at that time.
- Due to the volume of calls the Municipal Court Office receives, if you wish to confirm receipt of your entry and request, do not call the Municipal Court Office. Instead, submit a “return receipt” copy of your entry which will be date stamped and returned to you.