Why Inspection Fails
- The relevant St. Louis County electrical, plumbing or mechanical rough-in inspections have not been made or approved.
- The penetrations through the top and bottom of plates of walls have not been properly fire stopped or fire blocked.
- Noncombustible stud walls that contain combustible materials have not been properly fire blocked.
- Steel electrical outlet boxes or plastic electrical outlet boxes exceed the allowable area.
- Fireproofing material protecting the columns or other structural members within framed walls was damaged and not properly repaired.