Creve Coeur Municipal Court
300 N. New Ballas Rd.
Creve Coeur, MO 63141
Phone: (314) 432-8844
Fax: (314) 432-1962
The City of Creve Coeur Municipal Court is a municipal division of the 21st Judicial Circuit Court of St. Louis County
. The Municipal Judge and Clerks of Court are empowered to collect fines, take oaths, sign and issue subpoenas, establish and operate the Violations Bureau and perform all other duties provided by the Municipal Code, ordinance and state law.
The Court prepares, maintains and safeguards all records, reports and documents relating to the court activities in the required manner as established by law.
Municipal Court Sessions / Dockets
- Municipal Court is held at: Creve Coeur Government Center, Council Chambers, 300 N. New Ballas Rd., Creve Coeur, MO 63141
- The Municipal Court has up to four sessions monthly on Wednesday evenings at 7:00 p.m. and select Thursday morning dockets for housing and photo enforcement trials. Doors open at 5:45 p.m.
- Dockets are held on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- All individuals summonsed to court must sign in on the night of court in order to have their case(s) heard.
- All persons attending court are required to pass through the metal detector and are subject to search.
- All personal items are also subject to search.
- Dress accordingly for a court appearance.
- Court sessions with the City of Creve Coeur Municipal Court are open to the public. However, please keep in mind that space in the courtroom is limited and court proceedings require a quiet audience.
Contesting a Violation
- To contest a violation, you must appear before the Municipal Judge on your scheduled court date.
- Municipal Clerks are not allowed to hear your case. Please do not present your case to the Municipal Clerks at the Violations Bureau.
Violation Bureau Hours of Operation
- Violation payments, which may be paid outside of court proceedings, may be paid in person during the office hours of 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- The Municipal Court Office is closed on weekends and most holidays.
- For after hour payments, a drop box is located inside the rear lobby entrance next to the Violations Bureau window.
- For additional methods of payment, visit Online Ticket Payment.
Municipal Court Staff
The Court consists of three full-time clerks and one part-time clerk. The Municipal Judge and Prosecutor are each appointed to a four-year term. Police Department personnel serve as court bailiffs during court proceedings.