Current Planning and Board of Adjustment Projects
July 6, 2020 at 6:30 PM, Planning and Zoning Commission Meeting
- #20-002: Boundary Adjustment, Site Development Plan And Conditional Use Permit For Quiktrip Gas Station With Convenience Store At 11004, 11026, And 11032 Olive Boulevard And 825 And 827 Graeser Road, And The Redevelopment Of The Adjacent Retail Center At 11032 And 11056 Olive Boulevard (continued from the June 15th meeting)
- Materials submitted 5-11-2020 full set
- Below is the information broken into sections:
- Bounday Adjustment Plat Information
- Applicants Traffic Impact Study
- City's Traffic Engineering Consultants Comments on the TIS
- MoDOT Comment Letter on TIS
July 20, 2020 at 6:30 PM, Planning and Zoning Commission Meeting
- #20-015: Text Amendment to allow for Drug and Druggists' Sundries Merchan Wholesalers (NAICS 424210) as a conditional use in the GC-General CommericalDistrict.
- #20-017: Vitality Bowls, Limited Service Restaurant Conditional Use Permit, within Plaza Shops, at 741 N. New Ballas Road
- #20-018: BioPharma, In-Patient Medical Drug Testing and Research Facility Conditional Use Permit at 10330 Old Olive Street Road.
- #20-019: 12861 Chamblee Lane Outdoor Pavilion with a Chimney that has a total height of 17.5 feet
Register to Speak at Planning & Zoning Public Hearings
On May 4, 2020, the Planning and Zoning Commission adopted a new policy outlining the procedure for conducting public hearings during the coronavirus pandemic. This policy ensures that the Planning and Zoning Commission meetings comply with the limits on public gatherings set by governmental authorities while also encouraging public participation. In order to allow for everyone the opportunity to speak, members of the public who would like to provide comments during a Planning and Zoning Commission public hearing are asked to register online in advance using the Public Hearing Registration Form.
Public Hearing Procedure
- The applicant will have 30 minutes to present their application to the Commission.
- City staff will have 30 minutes to present their staff report to the Commission.
- Each member of the public who has registered to speak in advance of the meeting using the Public Hearing Registration Form will have three (3) minutes to provide comments. A timer will be visible to the public on the video livestream.
- The list of registered speakers will be provided to the Chair at the beginning of the meeting and will be taken in the order submitted.
- If a citizen is addressing the Commission as a spokesperson on behalf of a group, the spokesperson's time limit may be extended at the discretion of the Chair.
- For members of the public who did not register to speak, the Chair may allow additional comments at the end of the public hearing, if time permits, after all pre-registered citizens have had the opportunity to speak.
Registration forms must be submitted by 5:00 p.m. on the day of the scheduled public hearing. Members of the public who do not register to speak by 5:00 p.m. may not be guaranteed the opportunity to speak during the public hearing. Each speaker is allowed three minutes to provide comments. If you have any questions, please contact Jessica Stutte, Planning and Zoning Commission Recording Secretary, at (314) 872-2501 or email@example.com.