Current Planning and Board of Adjustment Projects
Pending at the City Council Meeting
- #21-009: West Park Office Development Master Sign Plan
- #21-010: Enterprise CUP.11931 Olive Blvd
- #21-011: Ready Remediation CUP.1127-1129 N. Warson Road
- #21-014: BeerSauce Conditional Use Permit, 10453 Olive Boulevard
Monday, May 17, 2021 Planning and Zoning Commission
- #20-015: Fences and Walls Text Amendment
- #20-016: 347 (343) N. Lindbergh Blvd minor Site Plan for new exterior lighting and landscaping
Thursday, May 20, 2021 Board of Adjustment Meeting at 4PM
Register to Speak at Planning & Zoning Public Hearings
On May 4, 2020, the Planning and Zoning Commission adopted a new policy outlining the procedure for conducting public hearings during the coronavirus pandemic. This policy ensures that the Planning and Zoning Commission meetings comply with the limits on public gatherings set by governmental authorities while also encouraging public participation. In order to allow for everyone the opportunity to speak, members of the public who would like to provide comments during a Planning and Zoning Commission public hearing are asked to register online in advance using the Public Hearing Registration Form.
Public Hearing Procedure
- The applicant will have 30 minutes to present their application to the Commission.
- City staff will have 30 minutes to present their staff report to the Commission.
- Each member of the public who has registered to speak in advance of the meeting using the Public Hearing Registration Form will have three (3) minutes to provide comments. A timer will be visible to the public on the video livestream.
- The list of registered speakers will be provided to the Chair at the beginning of the meeting and will be taken in the order submitted.
- If a citizen is addressing the Commission as a spokesperson on behalf of a group, the spokesperson's time limit may be extended at the discretion of the Chair.
- For members of the public who did not register to speak, the Chair may allow additional comments at the end of the public hearing, if time permits, after all pre-registered citizens have had the opportunity to speak.
Registration forms must be submitted by 5:00 p.m. on the day of the scheduled public hearing. Members of the public who do not register to speak by 5:00 p.m. may not be guaranteed the opportunity to speak during the public hearing. Each speaker is allowed three minutes to provide comments. If you have any questions, please contact Jessica Stutte, Planning and Zoning Commission Recording Secretary, at (314) 872-2501 or email@example.com.